New Hampshire Bar Association
American Bar Association International Council of Shopping Centers
New Hampshire Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
First American Title Insurance Company Agent
CATIC Title Insurance Company
Old Republic National Title Insurance Company Agent
• Member, Granite State Title Services, LLC.
• New Hampshire counsel for several major retailers, shopping center, office and multi-family housing developers with respect to permits and approvals, zoning, title and other due diligence, redevelopment, and related transactional work.
• Represents several large commercial and residential property owners in all phases of ownership (development, financing, permitting, etc.). Work includes commercial site plans, large-scale subdivisions, condominiums and condominium conversions, ski resorts and golf course communities.
• Prepared several successful applications for condominium and subdivision registration with the Attorney General’s office.
• Represents family-owned corporation with substantial forest and waterfront property. Work includes purchase and sales of real estate and other transactions, property tax management, current use taxation, landowner liability, environmental issues.
• Coordinated real estate due diligence in multi-million dollar, multi-state transaction, involved environmentally contaminated property.
• Represents various borrowers in real estate-related loan transactions, including as local counsel for a number of out-of-state borrowers with New Hampshire property in multi-jurisdictional transactions.
• Counsel for real estate investors using IRC Section 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
• Represents tenants and landlords in drafting and negotiating office, retail and other commercial leases and lease amendments.
• Represents large regional banking institution and several other lenders for real estate-based loans and credit facilities.
• Represents businesses and individuals with respect to compliance with zoning and land use laws, wetlands and other environmental laws and other real estate-based regulations.
• Represents several homeowners and condominium unit associations.
• Expert witness in complex litigation involving conveyancing practice, zoning and land use law and title issues.
• Title insurance agent for numerous multi-million dollar transactions.
Immediate Past Chair (2018-2019)
State Government Committee, Chair (2014-2016)
Local Government Committee, Member (2006-present)
Board of Directors (2010-2014)
Concord Business Group
Director and Officer (1996-2007)
Mayor’s Development Process Review Task Force
Co-Chair, Concord, New Hampshire (2004-2005)
Robert “Eli” Whitney Scholarship Fund, Inc.
Director and Officer (2004-present)
Interstate 93 Citizens Advisory Task Force